Wednesday 25 February 2009

Shameless S07E05

Joanna Higson, 26, plays nurse Maxine Donnelly. Her boyfriend Nicky Evans plays Shane Maguire. Has anything in the script freaked you out?
In this series I have a sex scene involving a trapeze. I regret letting it slip that I used to be a gymnast.

How are the sex scenes?
It makes me nervous, but us girls always keep some clothes on and we know it’s just work, not real life.

You look a lot younger than you are, has that helped?
For work it does, but the other day I got asked my age when I bought a lottery ticket.

This series, Maxine seduces Carl (Elliott Tittensor) – are you that forward in real life?
No. I didn’t have a boyfriend for years. I was a slow starter cos I was too busy at school studying and doing gymnastics. I didn’t kiss a boy until I was 18.

Does playing Maxine make you feel sexier?
I do things I’d never try in real life. But I wear four pairs of pants for anything naughty. Nicky knows that I’m a square and all my friends say I’m a geek.

What’s it like watching Nicky shag Sally?
I’m not stupid enough to think, ‘Get your hands off my boyfriend!’ It’s acting. Nicky watches me doing it too, you just have to trust and respect each other and we know it’s strictly professional.

How realistic is the Chatsworth Estate?
I grew up on an estate and my mum still lives on one. We weren’t privileged, but we weren’t poverty-stricken and it wasn’t all sex, drugs and rock ’n’ roll.


Television Series: Shameless (S07E05)
Release Date: February 2010
Actress: Joanna Higson
Video Clip Credit: Trailblazer



http://rapidshare.com/files/351820266/Joanna_Higson_Shameless_TB.mpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari