Wednesday 5 August 2009

Weeds S04E13

Mary-Louise Parker has always been fine with the sex scenes in her role as Nancy Botwin, a marijuana-selling suburban mom in the Showtime series Weeds, but she thinks that the following nude scene took things a little too far. "I didn't think I needed to be naked," she told MORE magazine. She’d been happy with the series’ wildly erotic sex scenes, she says, but the shot in the bathtub in which the camera lingered on her breasts seemed intended to titillate. "I fought with the director about it, and now I’m bitter," she says. "I knew it was going to be on the Internet: ‘Mary Louise shows off her big nipples.’ I wish I hadn’t done that. I was goaded into it."

Weeds’ co-executive producer, Roberto Benabib, defends the moment, saying that the nudity was necessary to convey the character's vulnerability. "We felt at that point in her life, her defenses had been so thoroughly stripped away, there was a nonchalance to the nudity that informed the scene," he says. "I thought it was wonderful, one of the five best scenes Mary-Louise has ever done [on Weeds]."


Television Series: Weeds (S04E013- If You Work for a Living, Then Why Do You Kill Yourself Working?)
Release Date: September 2008
Actress: Mary-Louise Parker
Video Clip Credit: DeepAtSea
Video Clip Info: [hd720p at 4392 Kbps; 1280 x 720; 8Mio for 15s]



http://rapidshare.com/files/241114145/Mary-Louise_Parker_-_W0413720p_by_DeepAtSea.zip
or
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WMU5NTG3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari