Thursday 11 February 2010

True Blood S02E02

For "True Blood" star Anna Paquin, filming the show's steamy fully nude bedroom scenes is a piece of cake, especially since she gets to share them with real-life boyfriend Stephen Moyer. "It's a sexy vampire show," Paquin told AOL Television, "and yes, there's more getting it on, so to speak."

As it turns out, Paquin is just about as brave as her HBO alter-ego Sookie Stackhouse, a telepathic barmaid who stands up to vampires. "I feel fine," Paquin said of the nude scenes. "Although the way that people ask me about it all the time, I feel like maybe I should feel uptight about it. But I really don't."

She is thankful, though, to be so comfortable with her costar Moyer. "Obviously, if you're already with that person then you're not having to sort of get over the 'Wow, I'm naked with someone that I don't even know the middle name of!'" she said.

Lucky for Paquin, she's able to block out all the commotion that accompanies filming a TV show, and just focus on the scene at hand. "I think that regardless of what kind of scene you're doing, the better you know the person ... the more open and real your performance can be," she admitted. "And that goes for stunt scenes and heavy emotional scenes and sex scenes. OK, so I have a little bit of a leg up in that particular area with my on-screen [partner]."



Television Series: True Blood (S02E02- Keep This Party Going)
Release Date: June 2009
Actress: Anna Paquin
Video Clip Credit: DeepAtSea
Video Detail: (DIVX; 1280x720)



http://rapidshare.com/files/247244440/Anna_Paquin_-_TB0202720p_by_DeepAtSea.zip
or
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0jgrdnjzrt2/Anna_Paquin_-_TB0202720p_by_DeepAtSea.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari