Monday 7 February 2011

Shameless US S01E05

Emmy Rossum has joked that she wears a "vag pad" when she is filming Shameless. Speaking to Life & Style, the actress explains that she figured out a way to protect her modesty when she is shooting nude scenes for the show.

"I have this thing that I've invented with wardrobe and makeup that I like to call the 'vag pad'," she said. "It's a strip of rubbery stuff that gets adhered to me."

However, her co-star Justin Chatwin joked that he is not as sophisticated, saying: "When we were shooting the pilot, I remember coming out wearing nothing but a sock on my pecker."


Television Series: Shameless US (S01E05)
Release Date: February 2011
Actress: Shanola Hampton
Video Clips Credit: Deep at Sea
12mb | XviD | mp3/128kps | 0:29 | 1280 x 544 | 3200kbps | 23,976fps | x2 videos










Megaupload

or

Mediafire


HD version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=08VOUHF3


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari