Sunday 27 March 2011

Women In Love S01E01

Rosamund Pike has said that the sex scenes in her upcoming TV version of DH Lawrence's Women In Love are erotic. The Barney's Version actress plays Gudrun in the two-part BBC Four adaptation. The role was famously performed by Glenda Jackson in Ken Russell's 1969 movie version of the story.

Pike told Stylist: "I was aware there would be nude scenes, but Women In Love is about intimacy. I have no interest in objectifying women, of course, but all four characters are searching for intimacy and naturally that involves sex.

"Also, I thought the scenes should be really erotic. I haven't seen a sex scene that I've found sexy for ages."

Of the cast's preparation for the naked scenes, she added: "We had a joke about us all having to go to the gym because we all have to get our kit off, but it's so not about that.

"If the audience is involved and watching the story they're not going to look at whether or not your thighs are toned. And if I thought that seeing my body would detract from the character I wouldn't do the scene. It's the character that people want to see."

Pike insists that she is certainly not a nudist or an exhibitionist. The actress was asked by Metro about previous reports that she is a fan of skinny dipping. "I'm a fan of water in general. I can't go past a lake or a piece of water without getting into it," she admitted. "I'm not a nudist or an exhibitionist but if I haven't got a bikini, I'll go in without a bikini."

She added: "There are some beautiful places in the Lake District. I've been swimming in western Scotland, which was freezing. There was a lake when we were filming Pride & Prejudice. I don't even know if I was allowed to go in it. I probably wasn't."


Television Series: Women In Love (S01E01)
Release Date: March 2011
Actress: Saskia Reeves, Olivia Grant, Rosamund Pike & Rachael Stirling
Video Clips Credit: Trailblazer
XviD | 9Mio for 20s | 1280 x 720 (16/9) at 23,976fps

Saskia Reeves











1m36/38mb/RS.HF/720x576

Rapidshare

or

Hotfile


Olivia Grant












49s/19mb/RS.HF/720x576

Rapidshare

or

Hotfile


Rosamund Pike












1m57/47mb/RS.HF/720x576

Rapidshare

or

Hotfile


Rachael Stirling












1m14/29mb/RS.HF/720x576

Rapidshare

or

Hotfile


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari