Monday 11 April 2011

Mildred Pierce S01E05

It's never easy getting naked for the cameras, even if you've stripped down onscreen before. Good thing, then, that Evan Rachel Wood had a seasoned mentor to help her through that first full-frontal shot: her Mildred Pierce costar Kate Winslet. If there’s one thing the British actress knows how to do, other than win Oscars, it’s doing nudity with grace.

"She coached me through my first nude scene," Wood said at the series' NYC premiere. "I mean, she's done it all. She was literally next to the camera going [thumbs-up]."

The 23-year-old actress admitted she was a lot more nervous than she thought she was going to be, so how exactly did Kate help her younger costar through it?

"Helping her to fully acknowledge the weight of that within the story. And also just talking to her about how to find a level of confidence," explained Kate, who plays Evan's mother in the movie.

It also helps to keep the spectators to a minimum.

"You keep the room as empty as possible and just kind of being there for her, really, and letting her know there was someone to hold her hand and throw a robe over her at the right moment...made her feel better," Kate added.

But the Oscar winner did convince Evan to cover up a bit.

"I looked at Kate and she was like, 'You've got to do it. Trust me, it's so brave. Put a merkin on and you'll be fine," the True Blood star continued. “Let’s just say, I had to wear a wig because it was in the '30s, and everything had to look like it was in the '30s,” Wood said with a laugh. “Kate helped me. She gave me strength. She kind of dared me. I also felt I had to prove it to myself. I had to do it at least once—get it all on film now so when I’m eighty I can look back at it and say, ‘Yeah! I did that!’”

Winslet, who plays the title role originated by Joan Crawford in the 1945 classic, is an old hand at baring all on screen. The Oscar winner disrobed for “The Reader” and famously posed au natural for Leonardo DiCaprio in “Titanic.”

"I think it's important that women on screen are portrayed as real women,” Winslet told People. “I'm comfortable in my own skin and I'm comfortable with all the imperfections that I have." Yet it still does not stop it being scary. "It is really strange, nudity," she said. "I know I've done it many, many times now, but you never really get used to it. You don't!"


Television Series: Mildred Pierce (S01E05)
Release Date: April 2011
Actress: Evan Rachel Wood
Video Clips Credit: El Amigo
39mb | XviD | mp3/128kps | 1:25 | 1280 x 720 | 3500kbps | 23,976fps










http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1D6MY4KY

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?xyc2xqf2u37ucf5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari