Monday 7 November 2011

Hung S03E06

"Look at my tits... does that help?"
The skies are particularly friendly tonight, my friends... or that’s how they start out for Ray, anyway, as he enters the Mile High Club with Sharon, a stewardess for Marathon Airlines. Having him hop a flight to Chicago for a trick is a pretty long way to go to set up the episode’s premise (“At any moment, any place, it could all come crashing down”), but the dialogue in the scene was great and Candice Coke's breasts are 'even better than the Real Thing', so I’m hard pressed to complain a heck of a lot. Besides, "those seatbelts are not going to help you. Nothing out there can help you. If we go down, we go down. You might as well fuck me" stands proud as one of the great expressions of foreplay through deductive reasoning to be found anywhere on a Sunday night cable drama. I think, therefore I am; I’m Ray, Fly Me.


Television Series: Hung (S03E06- Money On The Floor)
Release Date: November 2011
Actress: Candice Coke
Video Clip Credit: DeepAtSea










Rapid
Mediafire
Fileserve
Filesonic
Wupload




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari