Friday 22 July 2011

There's A Stigma About Nudity

Emmy Rossum has admitted that she has been surprised by the reaction to her nude scenes on Shameless.

Speaking at Comic-Con, Rossum explained that she doesn't understand why people are so fascinated by the fact that she strips off on the show. "There's a stupid stigma about it," she said. "It's just a body, it isn't anything. It doesn't say who you are inside."


Rossum continued: "I think I revealed way more on this show in scenes where I got to be unattractive and lonely than I ever did in a scene where I was having sex with my boyfriend. People are all a tizzy about it."

Rossum has previously joked that everyone on Shameless is "going to hell" because of their involvement in controversial scenes.

The show has been renewed for a second season by Showtime. The first season is currently airing in the UK on Thursdays at 10pm on More4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari