Wednesday 27 July 2011

Love Scenes Are Not Weird

Anna Paquin has revealed that she does not find it awkward to shoot love scenes opposite her real-life husband Stephen Moyer on True Blood. The actress, who plays the telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse on the HBO series, confessed that she feels comfortable when filming sex scenes with Moyer.

"Maybe it should be weird, simulating sex with your husband in front of people? But it's really not," Paquin told V Magazine. "When it's a love scene with someone you actually love, there's no feeling like, 'Can I touch him here? Can I touch him there?' You know what your boundaries are - or what they aren't, I suppose."


Paquin went on to say that she is not jealous of the attention that Moyer receives for his portrayal of the vampire Bill Compton. "There's probably something wrong with me, but I find it amusing to watch these men and women fawn all over [Moyer]," Paquin admitted. "It's not like anyone's really trying to do anything inappropriate. They just want him to hug them... or bite them."

Moyer revealed that his wife doesn't mind when he gets close with fans of the HBO series. The actor claimed in an interview with Men's Health that Paquin is not intimidated by True Blood's often aggressive female fanbase and even allows him to "bite boobs" on occasion. "I get to sign boobs a lot. I get to bite boobs, occasionally, when I'm allowed," Moyer explained. "If my missus is there and she approves of the person I get to bite boobs... and necks."

Moyer, who married Paquin in August 2010, also revealed that he felt an immediate attraction to her on their first meeting as he was "intrigued" by her demeanour. "I was intrigued by her. She was very open about work. But she was withdrawn [personally]," he said. "I was like, 'Here I am; here's everything I got.' I remember leaving the screen test and thinking, 'God, I'd like to spend more time with her.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari