Sunday 23 October 2011

Hung S03E03

Last night Hung aired its third episode of the season in which Ray fears he’s blown his cover when he mistakes Logan, a former student, for a client. Logan is played by the beautiful and charming actress Kaitlin Doubleday whom Daemon’s TV had the opportunity to chat about her upcoming appearence. Kaitlin opened up about the intricacies of her character, the intense on-screen sex scenes she had to prepare for and her approach to her career overall...

How did you get involved with this series?

Well, I auditioned for it and I really was in love with the character and I just thought she was hysterical. So, when I didn’t get it, I was really devastated. And then a friend called me and said, ‘The girl that got it didn’t feel comfortable with all the nudity and stuff and she pulled out.‘ So, I called my agents right away and said, ‘Get me back in on “Hung“. I just found out that the girl was out.’ And my agency are not fans of nudity at all. So, they were like, ‘Are you sure, lady? Maybe it was a sign and blah, blah, blah.’

And I was like, ‘No, I’m sure. I’m not getting any younger. It’s time to bite the nudity bullet‘ I loved this character. So, I went back in and worked really hard. And I had to go back in a bunch more times just because they were shooting and the right people weren’t ever in the room. It was super nerve-wracking, but when you feel super right for something- in my heart I was like, ‘They made a mistake by giving it to somebody else.’ In the end it really did work out. They ended up writing me more episodes because it was a good fit. From the moment I got there it was just amazing. And then Logan, my character, became more of a part of the show and part of Ray’s life. And that was all unexpected and really wonderful. So it was awesome.


So, who is Logan? And what’s her relationship with Ray?

Logan is a former student of Ray’s who was kind of like a hot, popular girl in high school and who has had a crush- who had a crush on him in high school. Sort of a spoiled, rich, ‘It’s my world and you’re living in it’ sort of girl. Which I’ve never played a part of anybody who’s as confident as Logan. So, it gives you a lot of freedom because nothing anybody says to her really has an effect on her. So her responses are kind of hilarious.

With all the characters you’ve taken on over the years, do you have an approach to taking on a new character that you use every time or does it vary on a case by case basis?

It’s very on a case-by-case basis. I work on them through the auditions the same time kind of ways. But once I really try to work on the character, it’s always different. I have an audition tomorrow that, or today, that I worked on like I’ve never worked on anything before and I’ve been doing this for ten years. So I think you should find something that works for you, obviously. But sometimes it’s good to mix it up. And with different characters it’s always going to make you dig into different skills or aspects of your training.

So, with Logan I didn’t really know what to do other than when I would get insanely nervous and think I was going to throw up because I was about to have some insane sequence of five sex scenes in a row naked, I knew that in order to keep Logan who she was and who she was starting to become, I couldn’t let those nerves seep into me at all. Whereas on other sets, if I’d had to do sex scenes which have never have been this insane, but even if I got a little bit nervous, I would say, ‘Oh my god, I’m nervous.’ Or whatever.

Whereas on this show, I didn’t. I didn’t ever mention that I was nervous on set at all because I didn’t want it to seep into whatever performance I was going to give Logan because she was literally the opposite of being nervous. She exudes a sort of sexuality that’s very confident. And I was constantly saying:, ‘What would Logan do right now?’ And then I would just do that. And I’ve never done that before but that worked for me on this show.

Television Series: Hung (S03E03- Mister Drecker or Ease Up on the Whup-Ass)
Release Date: October 2011
Actress: Kaitlin Doubleday
Video Clip Credit: DeepAtSea










Rapidshare
Mega
Mediafire
Sendspace
Fileserve
Filesonic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari