Sunday 2 October 2011

Strike Back S02E07

Strike Back has lots and lots of gratuitous flesh in it admits Australian actor Sullivan Stapleton, who stars in over-the-top spy show Strike Back. He talks to the Metro about American accents and getting naked on screen - lots...

You take your clothes off quite a lot – how was that?

I had lots of practise doing it in this series, so I’m used to it now. You always get a bit nervous running around in front of 50 people with no clothes on. The sex scenes were usually with an actress I’d just met, so it’s like: ‘How’s it going? I’m Sullivan and this is me nude.’ It’s nerve-racking at first but you have as much fun as you can with it.

Have they put all the nudity in early on or does it last all series?

No, it’s a continual thing. I’ve done my fair share of nude scenes in the past but not as much as this – not as risqué, anyway. There’s a lot of flesh and some of the scenes are very energetic.


You shoot a terrorist while naked in episode one…

That’s not a sex scene, mate. I don’t know what you read into it but it wasn’t a sex scene. Sex immediately preceded that then there was violence but it wasn’t a sex scene. There’s a lot going on in that scene.

How’s your American accent?

HBO seems to be fine with it, which is cool with me. I’m working with a bunch of Brits. There are no Americans around, so they have no idea how it’s supposed to sound. According to the Brits I sound awesome. I think I’m doing all right.


Television Series: Strike Back (S02E07- Project Dawn 7)
Release Date: September 2011
Actress: Natalia Avelon
Video Clip Credit: El amigo











Rapid
MirrorCreator

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari