Sunday 9 October 2011

Strike Back S02E08

When it comes to the qualities of her dream man has actress Natalia Avelon clear ideas: "The right one should be sensitive and intelligent. I want a strong man to protect me, watch over me, and be a gentleman. He must be my best friend and my best lover. And he should take life easy and be relaxed," the actress revealed in a recent GQ interview. The 31-year-old believes some men appear too feminine in modern times: "Overall, I find that men have become too soft, too feminine. Not that I mind if men show emotion, quite the opposite. Only I personally do not want someone who needs more time in the bathroom than I do."

At the cover shoot Avelon is sexy but classy striking seductive poses in lingerie; something she insists in no way conflicts with her self-image as a modern, emancipated woman: "I do what I want," she declares. "I am here lightly dressed to be photographed but it does not reduce me to a sex object. The so-called liberation of women brings with it no boundaries. I find it natural and not reprehensible that I can show myself to be sexy. If men like me, it flatters me. However, it flatters me even more if I make women complimentary. I must not hide my erotic nature to prove myself intellectually as a woman. I would find that absurd."


Avelon's first major starring role came in 2007 as Uschi Obermaier in "Eight Miles High". Similarities with Obermaier, who is regarded as a defender of the sexual revolution during the 1968 revolt, are, however, purely external, emphasizes the Poland born actress: "I do not just embody the image of women in the 70s, but also the image of the modern woman of today and tomorrow. I'm totally financially independent having worked since I was twelve, and have complete determination in my life. I am very happy woman. And even in the clichéd sense of the definition of old-fashioned femininity, I do like to cook and clean, and I'm happy as that woman at the stove."

Television Series: Strike Back (S02E08- Project Dawn 8)
Release Date: October 2011
Actress: Natalia Avelon
Video Clip Credit: El amigo










Rapid
Mega
Mediafire
Sendspace
Netload
Fileserve
Filesonic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari